There are many brides that feel slightest trouble in styling their long hairs because for them long hairs are quite difficult in handling as well. But that’s not true at all! Even the long hairs are left with numerous choices for the hairstyles that make the bride feel like the princess on her main wedding day. For explaining out the complete list of the hairstyles we have all dedicated this article to the brides. In the below we are highlighting the list of top and best bridal hairstyles 2013 for long hairs.
BEST BRIDAL HAIRSTYLES 2013 FOR LONG HAIRS
1. Simple Embellished Braid: This is one of the perfect hairstyles for the brides with the long hairs. This hairstyle can even be made much beautiful with the use of flowers and pins as well. It is one of such hairstyles that can leave everyone as spellbound.
2. Waterfall Braid: On the second we have the name of Waterfall Braid as well. These hairstyles represent out the sheer beauty of the women.
3. Traditional South-Indian Style Braid: This is one of the most common hairstyles that are favored by the brides of both Pakistan and India. This hairstyle is created in a form of bun that is additionally adorned with the use of jewelry pieces, hair accessories or fresh flowers. The base of the braid is all adorned with the stunning looking clasp. This hairstyle is much preferred by the brides with thick hair texture.
4. Sleek, Open Straight Hairstyle: In this hairstyle a bride just leaves her hairs straight open. She can even favor setting the back side of the hairs with the curls and favor the bangs on the front side.
5. Soft Loose Waves: This is one of the elegant and graceful looking hairstyles for the brides. It is a perfect looking haircut that is all served with the waviness and slightest curls on the back side of the hairs.
6. Flower-Weaved Braided Crown: In this hairstyle the hairs are created up in the form of bun that is all decorated with the flowers and colorful pins in awesome manner.
7. The Chignon Bun: In Chignon bun hairstyle the hairs are offered with the blend of bun and veil. The bun is afterwards further adorned with the flowers and beads as well.
8. The Jeweled Indian Bridal Hairstyle: On the last and final we have the jeweled Indian bridal hairstyle. In this hairstyle the bun is served with the updo form and entire hairs are added with the jeweler beautification that looks out splendid for the eyes.
So all the brides out there what are you waiting for! Catch the best bridal hairstyle for your long hairs right now…..