Do you want to know the best skin care guidelines for Ramadan? Well Ramadan is the Holy Month of fasting and for sure it makes some people exhausted as well. In the month of Ramadan each single person wants to feel fresh and energetic from the skin. Most importantly this wish is much seen in the women of teenage girls. If you think that it’s complicated then you are absolutely wrong! There are many hidden secrets as well that help you out to feel fresh from the skin in the month of Ramadan.
Best Guide For Skin Care In Ramadan
Tips For Skin Care In Ramadan:
1. Firstly you have to make sure that your meals in the month of Ramadan means Iftar and Sehri should be filled with fresh fruits.
2. You should keep yourself away from the oily food items and junk food as well.
3. You can make the choice of adding Iftar with the yogurt or even with the drink of Cumin Seed as well.
4. For the freshness of the skin you can make the use of yogurt. Just apply this yogurt on the skin and as it will get dry just wash it with warm water.
5. Sometimes you might feel that your skin is dehydrated! In such conditions you can make the choice of applying mixture of cucumber and mint and apply that all over your face. You can even take the juices of mint and cucumber as well. This will going to help you out in making the skin smooth and moisturized as well.
6. For the starchy and dry skin you can make the choice of washing the face with plain tomato pulp with honey. This tip can be best for the summer season as well.
7. You can make the use of summer fruits as well for killing the summer heat such as banana, mango or even Mellon. You can use lime juice or juice of grapes or you can use the plain grapes in support of that too.
8. At the time of Iftar drink as much water as you can so that throughout the whole day you can feel your skin fresh.
9. Wash the face almost thrice times in a whole day.
10. Just make the use of best moisturizer for the skin care. Avoid making the use of soaps whose chemicals can harm the skin cells.
So all the women out there follow these tips in the month of Ramadan and feel your skin fresh and glowing in whole month of Ramadan!