Here we will discuss effective and simple nail tips to remove yellow stains. It’s the wish of every woman to get beautiful and healthy nails. If you want to get beautiful nails then you should get rid from yellow nails. As we know that we are moving around in dust and pollution so it is important to have clean hands and legs in the whole day. In this post, we will discuss effective and simple nail tips to remove yellow stains. The main and important tips are given below.
Effective And Simple Nail Tips To Remove Yellow Stains
- The most important tip for getting rid of yellow nails is that you should drink at least 7 to 10 glasses of water for making your nails fresh. Moreover, you should use best quality of nail paint in order to avoid staining of nails.
- The second important tip is that person should do less smoking. We would like to mention that less smoking cause yellow stains on the nails.
- The third easy and simple tip is that you should rub a slice of potato for at least 5 minutes and it will reduce the pale nails.
- Moreover, you should use lemon juice in the bowl and then put your nails for at least 5 minutes.
- Another simple tip for treating yellow stains on nails is that you should mix 1 tablespoon of salt with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil. Then scrub your stained nails by using this mixture.
- If we talk about simple tips for treating yellow stains on nails then we should mention that you should take teeth whitening teeth and then apply on your nails for atleast 5 minutes.
- The last important and simple tip is that you should mix small quantity of bleach in water and then dip your nails into the water. Then scrub your hands and then wash with water.
On the whole after discussing simple tips for removing yellow stains on nails it is easy to conclude that these tips are very simple for removing yellow stains.