Have you ever try making the handmade jeweler at home? Well if you are creative enough and still you are not utilizing your thing talents then you are definitely spoiling your own skills. There are many women who favor making the handmade jeweler for the sake of bringing their jeweler designs attractive looking and even help them in saving the money as well. Handmade jeweler is quite easiest ones in making as requires quite hard efforts but by the end of the day you finally get the fruits of your hard work. But at the same time it is one of the complicated tasks as well. There are many major and minor things that have to be kept in mind for making handmade jeweler such as how many beads will be used, how much space should be left in between the beads, what kind of thread will be used, what would be the size of jeweler and so on. Right here in this article we will going to help the women that how they can carry out with the creation of handmade jewellery just by sitting at home.
How To Make Handmade Jewellery
1. MAIN ITEMS FOR MAKING BEADED RING:
Size 11 seed beads (light blue-25)
Small, flat feature bead (dark blue-1)
Nylon bead cord
STEPS FOR MAKING BEADED RING:
1. In the very beginning you have to first crimp on to the nylon bead cord.
2. Now place the string into the blue beads in the nylon thread and then slip the second crimp on the thread.
3. Now take one end of this nylon thread in hands and stringing it from beginning to end from the first crimp leaning on the other side.
4. Next start pulling the both ends of this nylon bead cord.
5. From this cord your ring will be tightened.
6. Once you are all over and get the desirable size of the ring just press the both crimps and cut the excess thread.
2. MAIN ITEMS FOR MAKING Y-SHAPED NECKLACE:
Beading wire or thread
Crimping pliers and/or flat-nosed pliers
Beads and fasteners
Wire cutters /heavy-duty scissors
STEPS FOR MAKING Y-SHAPED NECKLACE:
1. In the very beginning you have to cut the string in a longer length.
2. In the second step you have to string the small bead in the middle area.
3. Now use the two ends of the thread. After using it just double strings it with the beads that are being used for the Y-shaped necklace.
4. Now in the very final step just separate the strands into solo threads.
So all the women and girls out there just follow with the above mentioned steps and make a superb looking and attractive homemade jewellery right now.